What events happen in the beginning of the story to show that something exciting will happen to Percy in the future?
Collin. Heriberto, and Matt said:
The excitement starts with three random events. First, Percy loses control of his temper sending Nancy flying into the huge water fountain. Next, Mrs. Dodds turns into a dragon with leather wings. Mr. Bruner has to save Percy by throwing him a pen that turns into a bronze sword. Finally, while leaving for Montauk, Percy gets super annoyed, slamming the door so hard, that his stepdad, Gabe, flies up the stairs.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that sending Nancy Bonofit into the water would be a splendid way for the other people to be Percy's friend.I think so because Percy stands up for other people when they are out.
I agree with Matt because when Chiron threw Percy Riptide and cauht it, then slashed up and killed Ms.Dodds.
Post a Comment