Monday, September 22, 2008

Grover Attacks


Draw a picture of Grover using his flying sneakers and attacking Aunty Em (Medusa)

Answered by: Miss Presley's class

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is really cool and I really like Madusa's hair!

Anonymous said...

Madusa is the evil one. I can't believe Madusa's hair is made out of snakes it's so odd!

gavin and zac said...

Great drawing Madusa hair looks cool she is the evil one.I didn't look to closely because she'll turn me to stone. LOL

Anonymous said...

Great art! You are very talented. Lynn C.

Anonymous said...

I love your picture! Medusa looks powerful and scary. You could illustrate my book!

Brian S.

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture! I especially liked the flying shoes - and of course Medusa'a hair.

J.

Anonymous said...

I haven't read "The Lightning Thief", but your picture makes me want to because it is so exciting. You are an artist!

Stowell

Anonymous said...

Great drawing! I love Aunty Em's hair...The Art teacher at Evans would be so proud of your creative abilities!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an animated picture. Madusa looks really scary and your picture really conveys a story.
Jennifer L.

Anonymous said...

I really like your drawing of Aunty Em. She really looks evil.
Brenda B.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am looking at the drawings and from a teacher stand point it looks like there are some really talented students here. I want to read the book now that I have read the bits and pieces and have actually seen illustrations. It sure makes me want to go home and begin reading! Way to motivate me.
V. Harsh
Learning with Web 2.0 class

Anonymous said...

This is great. I haven't read the book but I can tell that Madusa is evil. Who is her hair dresser? LOL.
Kathy J