You guys are doing a great job on your Lightning Thief blog! I really enjoying looking at your artwork and reading your comments. I look forward to meeting you today at school. Keep reading, watch out for Greek monsters, and I'll see you soon!
-- Rick Riordan
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Mr. Riordan,
Thank you so much for visiting our school and taking time to comment on our blog! I enjoyed seeing the different covers of the Percy Jackson series during your presentation. The students were really excited to hear you speak!
We'll keep an eye out for those Greek monsters!
-Mr. Capelle
Thank you Mr.Riordan for coming to our school.You have super funny jokes.I hope you enjoyed your experience here at Evans Elementary.
Dear Rick Roirdan,
It was cool when I first saw you at our school!I appreciate you signing my book and picking me to answer a question out of the 8 you had.Can you imagine if greek gods and goddesses were real??? Well anyway thanks for coming to our school.
-Andrea
Mr. Riordan,
Thank you for getting a chance to see such a great author.
My class and I are still reading the first series of the Lightning Thief. I am planning to read all of the series this year. I hope I have enough money to take my family and go see the movie Lightning Thief by the time the movie comes out. Vanessa
Dear Rick Roirdan,
It was a great joy I had meeting you. I never imagened you looking like that but you were pretty funny.I can't believe I met you a famous author.Are you going to tell your son anymore stories about greek mytholyge.Once I finsh the lighting thief I'll tell you how the book is.
-Katie
Hey Mr.Riordan! Thank you so much for commenting on our school blog!I plan on reading all five of your books. I enjoyed the Lightning Theif book because it was full of excitement and adventure!! My sister and I agree we would like you to keep writing kid books because we enjoyed the lighting theif book so much!!!!
Mr. Riordan,
It was nice of you to come to our school to share about the books you have published. I really look forward to reading fifth book of the Perceus Jackson and the Olympian Series.
Dear Mr.RICK,
I hope you will never stop writing.I LOVE your books. You are an awesome writer and you are also really funny. I hope you come and talk to us agin!
Hello Mr. Riordan!
Thank you for making our Author Visit at Evans Elementary one of the best ever! We so enjoyed hearing about your experiences writing your many books. I know I was very impressed with your Greek Mythology Trivia Quiz and so proud that our students actually knew the answers! We are all Percy Jackson fans and look forward to #5! Thanks again!
-Mrs. Chapman
Dear Rick Riordan
I really liked meeting you I can't wait till book #5 comes out.
I hope you can make another awsome series if you can I would love to read them.
Dear Mr. Riordan,
I will still read all of your books as long as I live. I love reading your books and will never forget about about you.
Hi Mr. Riordan!
Your author visit to Evans was our best ever! Your PowerPoint and Interactive game at the end of your presentation was awesome! Thank you again for making Greek Mythology so interesting!
Post a Comment