
Draw a picture of how the author uses mythology in the story. Write three sentences describing your picture.
This is Chiron, half man, half horse. When Chiron changes, he looks like an old man in a wheelchair. He was known as Percy's second Greek teacher.
Answered by: Lindsey, Steven, and Colton
5 comments:
I think it's great that your class is drawing mythical creatures from the Lightning Thief.
Very creative! I loved your explanation.
MJ
I love the drawing of Chiron! Wouldn't it be cool to have a teacher like that?!
Laura B.
Wonderful drawing.
Brenda B.
Hey, guys. When I was your age, I was really into classical mythology. I was fascinated by both the gods -- who looked like humans but were all-powerful -- and the creatures -- who had powers the same as the "real" creatures they were made of.
It is so great that Mr. Riordan has used these kinds of characters in his writing. Your picture of the changeable Chiron is great!
Ms. Schmucker, Carillon Elementary
Post a Comment